Killeen Pet Owner Resources
Helpful Links for Stagecoach Pet Hospital Clients
Please note, Stagecoach Pet Hospital provides these pet resources as information only - we do not recommend nor are we affiliated with these organizations or websites. Always call us with questions.
Pet Health, Pet Behavior & Pet Info Sites
- American Animal Hospital Association
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- American Kennel Club
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
- Clean Run - Agility Information
- Center for Veterinary Medicine - U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Pet Health Network - Answers about your pet
- APHIS - USDA - Obtaining International Pet Health Certificates
- Heartworm Society – Learn more about deadly heartworms and what you can do to protect your pet
- Assisted Living for Seniors with Pets
- The ASPCA - Exists to promote humane principles, prevent cruelty and alleviate fear, pain, and suffering in animals.
- ASPCA's Animal Poison Control Center - for any animal poison-related emergency or if worried your pet ate something toxic.
- The Humane Society of the United States promotes the protection of all animals. Here you will find many wonderful animal-related stories and information on pet care, pet adoption, and animal welfare issues.
- Pets & Parasites - recommendations for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of parasite infections.
- Basic information on domestic and international travel of pets by the US Department of Agriculture
- Veterinary Oral Health Council – pet dentistry
- HomeAgain & AKC Reunite Microchips – update your pet’s microchip information
“Stagecoach Pet Hospital was very kind and accommodating when I took my new puppy there for a healthy puppy check up. They answered all my questions and were very thorough with her. They even called the next day to check on her and make sure she didn't have any reactions to all of her vaccines. I would highly recommend this vet!”